Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Hurrah for our moms!! We took a trip to Aberdeen to visit our mothers.... and forgot to bring the camera!! So I looked back in the archives and found some pics of some past visits. (I'm not sleeping, I'm enjoying the beautiful weather). Thanks moms for your unconditional love.

Otherwise, things haven't been terribly exciting around here. The weather has kept us from yard work and finishing the deck (its only 1/2 stained!) I had an especially busy week at work with the publication of the quarterly Hospice Newsletter that has been added to my tasks. Wayne made a trip to Sioux Falls for hospital visits and got to see Travis, Lisa and Aubrey for a brief (but fun) visit. He reports that she learns something new daily. We're thankful that Travis is recovering well from his knee surgery last Monday. Sorry that he continues to have pain, but thankful he can get around okay.

Looking forward to a warmer and sunnier week!

1 comment: